If you do not call, and HR 2997 passes Congress and is signed into law, here is what could happen:
- The airlines and large airports will gain control of the new ATC board, outweighing GA and skydiving interests.
- FAA's current "first come, first served" ATC policy will be eliminated, degrading service to skydive operators.
- Decisions affecting airspace and ATC procedures will favor airline efficiency and penalize skydiving operational and airspace needs.
- Drop Zones could lose airspace.
- Skydive operators will incur higher costs due to increased flight times; jump ticket costs will increase.
For more information, go to www.atcnotforsale.com.
Please call! The future of skydiving, and all of GA, is at stake!