The USPA Competition Department is looking for qualified individuals to fill the available leadership positions at the upcoming 2020 FAI World Championships at DZ Tanay in Siberia, Russia.
For more information on leadership responsibilities, please read Chapter 4 of the USPA Skydiver’s Competition Manual.
Competition details are available at the 2020 Mondial Website.
As there will likely be significant interest in each position, we will stop accepting names at 17:00 EST on 31 January 2020 and the USPA Competition Department will fill each available position at the 2020 USPA Board of Directors meeting in February 2020.
The available positions are:
- Head of Delegation
- Team Manager – Style & Accuracy
- Team Manager – Canopy Formation
- Team Manager – Canopy Piloting
- Team Manager – Freestyle Canopy Piloting
- Team Manager – Artistic Events
- Team Manager – Formation Skydiving
- Team Manager – Speed Skydiving
- Team Manager – Wingsuit Flying
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact the USPA Competition Department via email at email@example.com or via phone at (540) 604-9740, ext 332.